Creating a Glazed Donut Manicure using Alice & Bella Glazed Nail Wraps is fun and surprisingly easy! You do not need buying chrome powder or applying multiple layers of products. Here's how to achieve this beautiful sheer look that goes with anything:
- Set of Alice & Bella Glazed Nail Wraps in Glazed Rose or Glazed Orchid
- UV lamp
- Gel Top Coat (optional)
- Begin by selecting the appropriately sized nail wrap for each nail. If in doubt use a slightly smaller size wrap.
- Carefully peel off the nail wrap and place it onto your nail, smoothing out any wrinkles or bubbles. Use a cuticle pusher to press the wrap's edges down onto the sides of your nails.
- Use scissors to remove any excess wrap at the tip of the nail.
- Cure with a UV lamp for 2 minutes. Gently file the edge to make it smooth.
- Repeat steps 1-3 for each nail.
- If desired, apply a clear Alice & Bella No Wipe Top Coat to add extra shine and protection to your manicure.
- For best results, make sure your nails are clean and free of any polish or oils before applying the nail wraps. Wash your hands with soap & pat dry prior to your manicure.
- If your room air is cold use a hair dryer on low heat to warm up the nail wrap before applying, it to help it adhere better.
- To remove the nail wraps, simply peel them off gently from the edge of the nail. No need for acetone or harsh chemicals!
- Experiment with different nail wrap designs to create unique and eye-catching manicures.
With Alice & Bella Glazed Nail Wraps, you can enjoy a beautiful, trendy and long-lasting manicure without the hassle of traditional nail polish. Plus, since the wraps are easy to remove, you can switch up your manicure as often as you like without damaging your natural nails. So go ahead and indulge in a easy Glazed Donut Manicure - your nails will thank you!